by: American Red Cross • 4.3K
Are you looking for a way to keep track of information, especially in an emergency. Do you need to know what to do in the event of a tsunami or earthquake? Well, this app has your information right here. Look for real-time alerts and keep in touch when you need to.
There is a ton of information in here that is useful in an emergency. The extra emergency features, like the strobe light, make for added usability. It loads up quickly, has a good user interface design and doesn't use up too many resources or drain the battery.
The notifications come fast and heavy. There also should be some clearer instructions on how to manage alerts and notifications. It force closed once and had to be reloaded.
Jan 04, 2016
The American Red Cross Blood Donor App puts the power to save lives in the palm of your hand. Donating blood and platelets is easier than ever. Find nearby Red Cross blood drives, schedule appointments, earn rewards from premier retailers, follow your blood’s journey from donation through delivery (when possible), and create or join a lifesaving team and track its impact on a national leaderboard.
• Convenient, easy appointment scheduling and rescheduling
• Receive appointment reminders
• View donation history to see how many lives you’ve helped save
• Get geo-targeted blood shortage alerts let you know if your blood type is needed in your area
• Take a selfie of your heroic donation and share with friends and family using one of a variety of filters
• Track your blood via Blood Journey and get notified when your blood has reached a hospital (when available)
• Join or create a lifesaving team based around your favorite organization (school, business, sports team, etc.) or create your own, recruit others and view rankings on a national scoreboard
• Earn unique badges to proudly share your achievements via social media, text, or email whether you’re a first-timer or a gallon donor
• If your donation history doesn't appear or for account sign up/login help - call 855 210 1278
Copyright 2014 The American National Red Cross