by: Instagram • 6.1K
The Bolt app from the makers of Instagram lets you take a picture and instantly send it to your friends. You can as send videos as soon as you stop recording. You can add captions and send them to up to 20 friends at once. And if you want to delete a photo, simply swipe it.
This app is easy to use and sends unedited photos instantly.
Rather pointless, as it's not hard to send pictures. If the picture sucks, it still sends.
Tags: bolt от instagram на трешбоксе
Feb 24, 2015
Bolt lets you shoot and send photos to your best friends—with one tap. Send both photos and videos as fast as you see them. Bolt is the newest app from the team who brought you Instagram.
Keep up with your closest friends, so they can see the world through your eyes. Add up to 20 Favorites from your phone’s contacts and swap unedited photos and videos. Swipe them away and they're gone. Send photos and videos to one person at a time to keep your conversations personal. One tap will take and send your photo. It’s insanely simple, wicked fast photo messaging…maybe too fast?
* One tap takes a photo or records a video. As soon as you lift your finger, it sends.
* Photos and videos are always unedited so people can see the world as you do.
* Easily caption photos and videos.
* Go back and forth by replying to your friends with text, photos or videos.
* Swipe photos away and they're gone.
* Organize your 20 Favorites in whatever order works for you.
* Sign up with your phone number, no email address needed.