by: EnGIS Technologies, Inc. • 137
BringGo includes 30 days of access to Premium Navigation. After 30 days, you can opt for a Premium Navigation in-app purchase.
We're here to help! If you have any issue with BringGo, please send an inquiry to our friendly support team.
BringGo Russia is a premium turn-by-turn navigation app for your smartphone. It is full of useful navigation features such as Lane Guidance, Signpost Display, Speed Limits, millions of onboard POIs and much more. Maps are stored on the smartphone for offline use.
The BringGo app has not been tested with all Android devices. In order to use BringGo with your infotainment unit, please check the compatibility list before making a purchase. The list of compatible devices is available on www.bringgo.com
See www.bringgo.com for a complete list of compatible vehicles.
PREMIUM NAVIGATION FEATURES
• Turn-by-turn voice directions
• Find Places: millions of onboard POIs plus Internet Search
• Lane Guidance to show you the correct lane to be in
• Realistic Signpost Display
• Map data from HERE (formerly known as NAVTEQ) onboard
• Auto re-routing
• Multiple routing options; faster time, shorter distance, ECO route
• Search by Address, Point on Map, postal code and more
• POI Search
• Save and edit favorites locations
• Recent destinations list
• Auto zooming map
• Fuel cost calculator
• Route summary for trip information
• Speed Limit warning
• Current Location information
1. Premium Navigation (EURO 39.99)*
Lifetime use of the navigation app and access to software updates. Please note that map updates are not available with this in-app purchase option.
2. Premium Navigation with Map Updates (EURO 49.99)*
Lifetime use of the navigation app and access to software updates. Annual map updates are available in years 2 and
* Please refer to the IN APP PURCHASES section to view prices in local currency.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* If you cannot hear the navigation guidance prompts from BringGo, or the volume of the navigation guidance prompts is too low, please see ‘Troubleshooting’ on www.bringgo.com