Capital One Wallet
by: Capital One Services, LLC • 60.9K
Are you a Capital One customer? Now you can have Capital One Mobile Banking accessible from the palm of your hand. Manage your credit and banking accounts from whatever mobile device you use. Pay bills, transfer funds, and so much more. Managing your Capital One account has never been easier.
It's quite useful for Capital One customers. The user interface has a clean design and is easy to get around. Being able to send person-to-person payments is also quite convenient. Handy notifications will keep you up-to-date on your finances.
There should be a handy widget or some other way to quickly access the app. The mobile deposit function seems a bit glitchy, as it doesn't always recognize the picture of the check. Should have more banking features.
Tags: how to use capital one wallet
Dec 18, 2015
Effortlessly save money and shop savvier with the Capital One Wallet, a shopping companion to the Capital One Mobile app.
Get notified about discounts at stores you love when Capital One finds you a relevant discount. Browse all nearby discounts wherever you are. Digitize your gift cards to have them handy for purchasing. Temporarily lock your card if it’s lost or misplaced.
- Find discounts at stores you’ve shopped at and love, and redeem coupons using your phone.
- Get discount notifications when you are shopping in a store.
- Redeem your rewards for past purchases with a statement credit.
- Store your gift cards to have them handy wherever you are.
- Digitize your gift cards and track your balances.
- View your card balance, recent transactions, and available credit – all at a glance.
- Sign in easily using SureSwipe℠ and avoid password typos.
- To manage your credit cards, bank and 360 accounts, home and auto loans anywhere, anytime, from one place, download Capital One Mobile.
- Capital One Wallet and Google Pay are not currently available to customers of our partner cards. Capital One Bank and Capital One 360 debit card customers can use Capital One Wallet to receive real-time notifications and view account balances and transactions. Second Look is not available for all Capital One cardholders or partner cards.
- Wallet requires a NFC enabled mobile device (KitKat 4.4 or above) to make purchases
- This app uses the Device Administrator permission. We use this to determine the strength of the device passcode so that you can make a payment without logging into the Capital One Wallet.
- If you are having issues uninstalling, make sure to turn off device administrator rights. You can find it by going into your phone’s settings under mobile payments.
- Android and Google Pay are registered trademarks of Google, Inc.