Capital One Wallet
by: Capital One Services, LLC • 61.7K
Are you a Capital One customer? Now you can have Capital One Mobile Banking accessible from the palm of your hand. Manage your credit and banking accounts from whatever mobile device you use. Pay bills, transfer funds, and so much more. Managing your Capital One account has never been easier.
It's quite useful for Capital One customers. The user interface has a clean design and is easy to get around. Being able to send person-to-person payments is also quite convenient. Handy notifications will keep you up-to-date on your finances.
There should be a handy widget or some other way to quickly access the app. The mobile deposit function seems a bit glitchy, as it doesn't always recognize the picture of the check. Should have more banking features.
Tags: how to use capital one wallet
Dec 18, 2015
The Capital One Wallet app is retiring in May so please migrate to the Capital One Mobile app . You may have noticed that your favorite features are already there:
- Instant Purchase Notifications for Credit Cards (Alerts)
- Card Lock
- Second Look
Receipts Capture and Gift Cards will be discontinued completely. Please be sure to save all receipts and gift card info by May 1st, since those won’t be available.
Don’t have the Capital One Mobile app yet? Our app provides quick, easy and secure access. You can manage payments in a few quick taps, get instant purchase notifications and your free credit score, and track spending on the go!
Save time and stay informed—use your mobile device to download the Capital One Mobile app now.
- To manage your credit cards, bank and 360 accounts and auto loans anywhere, anytime, from one place, download Capital One Mobile.
- Capital One Wallet and Google Pay are not currently available to customers of our partner cards. Second Look is not available for all Capital One cardholders or partner cards.
- This app uses the Device Administrator permission. We use this to determine the strength of the device passcode so that you can make a payment without logging into the Capital One Wallet.
- If you are having issues uninstalling, make sure to turn off device administrator rights. You can find it by going into your phone’s settings under mobile payments.