CHEST SEEK for Physicians
by: (AMMO) Amphetamobile, LLC • 32
Challenge your knowledge of pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine with case-based questions that enhance your problem-solving skills and help prepare you for board exams! Try 30 questions free. Activities in this app are not eligible for CME credit.
The American College of Chest Physicians (CHEST), the global leader in education in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine, brings you, a self-assessment tool linked directly to the subspecialty board exams.
CHEST SEEK Pulmonary Medicine, 680 Questions (68 Sets comprising Vol. 19, 21, 23 and Ed. 25)
CHEST SEEK Critical Care Medicine, 670 Questions (67 Sets comprising Vol. 18, 20, 22, and Ed. 24)
CHEST SEEK Sleep Medicine, 470 Questions (47 Sets comprising 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Editions)
Installation of the CHEST SEEK app includes 30 free questions spanning all three specialty areas. Additional sets of 10 questions are available at the new, reduced price of $4.99.
*NOTE: Install on your other Android devices for no additional charge; just re-initiate the same in-app purchases with the same Google Play account.
Designed and developed by Amphetamobile
Other great features:
- Case-based questions with rationales developed by nationally recognized experts provide thorough explanations for correct and incorrect answers, and linked references, helpful for board exam preparation or general review.
- Handy app features include answer tracking, note taking, voice annotating, and reference links.
- Quickly find topics of interest with multiple search index options, including searching by key word, CHEST curriculum, and subject taxonomies, and a smart full-text search.
- Zoom in on images and figures, view them in portrait or landscape mode, and mark as favorites the images and figures you need to reference again.
- Study on the go; no connectivity is needed to instantly access CHEST SEEK questions and answers once they are purchased.