Childhood Trauma Test
by: Krugerstander • 0
If you see someone acts like very violent or very quiet, it might be something happened in the past of his life especially when he was a kid. Maybe you see yourself in the same shoes. Now you can test yourself to get to know if you have childhood trauma by using this Childhood Trauma Test. This test will serve you with 28 must answered questions. The questions may be strong enough to make you feel sad or angry or even think you don't want to continue, but if you still want to know your level of your childhood trauma you must finish the test and look up for the result. This psychological test is very important to your life or for someone you love. You can use this application to your beloved children, husband, or wife and make you understand why they act like they have problems. If you find the result very high level of trauma, you can consult to your psychiatrist to fix the trauma and get a better life for you or your members of your family.
We don't claim any ownership of the characters, images, video, sound, voice, or anything else related to the copyrighted content in our application. All images, video, sound, and voice used in this application are owned and copyrighted to the respective owners. Our application and its content may includes intellectual property rights to the respective content owners and protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. We are not affiliated with the company which has the copyright.
- This application contain safe advertisement content
- This app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray
- This application may show advertisement related to its content
- The purpose of the advertisement is to keep this app 100% free
- You can delete the search shortcuts easily and without any effect for our app (Drag and Drop to the garbage pearson)
- You can tap on screen to ACCEPT the terms or close the application and uninstall it if you don't agree the terms.
TAGS: Trauma test for children, past trauma, Childhood trauma with CTQ or CTT test, how to determine level of trauma in childhood, self test for kids and adult