Chime - Mobile Banking
by: Chime • 13.9K
Chime is one of the fastest-growing bank accounts in the U.S. Stop paying unnecessary bank fees, get your paycheck 2 days early* with direct deposit, save money automatically, and manage your finances from anywhere using the Chime mobile banking app.
When you bank with Chime, you get a Visa Debit Card, a Spending Account, and an optional Savings Account to help you save money. Signing up is free and takes less than 2 minutes. Welcome to a better way to bank.
It’s a bank account and debit card built for the digital age. - TechCrunch
Best alternative bank [account]. Unlike other savings apps, Chime doesn’t just want to help save you money — it wants to be your new bank [account]. - Nerdwallet
Here’s what our members love most about Chime:
• Get your paycheck up to 2 days early with direct deposit*
• No unnecessary fees (no service fees, no foreign transaction fees)
• Over 30,000 fee-free Moneypass ATMs
• No minimum balance requirements
• No overdraft
• Real time transaction notifications
• Daily balance alerts
• Block your card instantly in-app
• Grow your savings automatically with our Savings Account
• Send money to family & friends instantly with Pay Friends
• Deposit checks using Mobile Check Deposit
• Apple PayTM for when you forget your wallet
• Move money between your other bank accounts
• EMV chip card security
• Friendly and responsive customer support
With the Chime mobile banking app, you can stay in control of your money. Track your spending, link your other bank accounts, and save money.
How to switch banks:
• Step 1: Open Your Account: Download the app and sign up. Once approved, we’ll send you your Chime card within two weeks!
• Step 2: Fund Your Account: Set up direct deposit with your employer to have funds deposited to your Chime account every payday. You can also connect other bank accounts and transfer funds from your existing bank account.
• Step 3: Update Bill Payments: Activate your card when it arrives, add it to Apple Pay, and set up recurring bill payments with your Chime card number or with your Chime account and routing numbers.
Opening a Chime bank account won’t impact your credit score. For more information please visit www.chimebank.com.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Banking Services provided by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC. The Chime Visa Debit Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
* Faster access to funds is based on a comparison of traditional banking policies and deposit of paper checks from employers and government agencies versus deposits made electronically. Direct Deposit and earlier availability of funds are subject to payer’s support of the feature and timing of payer’s funding.
Tags: chime bank app free s