by: TAmaker • 5
What does an interracial couple have to talk about? Download the app, and listen in, on topics such as; Love, Sex, Race, Parenting, Pop-Culture, News, Relationships and the everyday grind. We 'Binge-Cast' every Friday night at 8:30pm live via Spree cast, and from there, produce 1hour long bite size episodes, with weekly updates for easy listening.
Chonilla or any memebrs of the Network will not be held accountable for:
- Uncontrollable bursts of laughter in public.
- Post Ocular Drip Syndrome. (Pods)
- Ratchet voices in your head and challenging thoughts.
- Disruption of individual webs of belief.
- Muscle spasms while letting loose and being silly.
- Delusional dialogues with your mobile device.
- Multiple urges to send pressing feedback.
- Overwhelming feelings of racial guilt.
- Experiencing and being exposed to too much information. ( T-M-I )
- Visiting our website, ChonillaNetwork.com for everything Chonilla.
- Wab Kinew (Director of Indigenous Inclusion - Winnipeg U)
- Carla Collins (Actress, Comedian, Author)
- Dayo Ade (Actor, Producer)
- Dwayne Mclean (Stunt-Man Hall of Famer)
Tastes Like Fried Chicken
- Rod & Karen (The Black Guy Who Tips Podcast)
- Lauren and Chemda (Keith and The Girl Network)
- Jesse Dangerously & Fresh Kills (Canadian Rap Legends)
- Don Barris and Mary Jane (The Ding Dongg Show)