Citizens Bank - Mobile Banking
by: Citizens Bank - Hartsville/Gallatin • 30
Citizens Bank – Mobile Banking
By Citizens Bank
Manage your Citizens Bank accounts anytime, anywhere-from your Android mobile device with Citizens Bank Mobile Banking.
Citizens Bank Mobile Banking is a free* service offered to all Citizens Bank Online Banking customers and provides a convenient and secure way to manage your money from your mobile device. The Citizens Bank Mobile Banking app provides access to your accounts using your existing online banking username and password.
• Check balances – See current account balances for all of your Citizens Bank accounts
• View transactions – View both current day transactions and previous transaction history
• Transfer Funds – Transfer funds between eligible Citizens Bank accounts
• Pay Bills – Schedule and cancel Bill Payments
• Pay Other People – Use our personal payment service (Popmoney) to send money to anyone you know or owe by using their name and email or mobile number
• Locate a Citizens Bank Branch – Locate the nearest Citizens Bank Branch and/or ATM using built-in GPS location services or search by zip code and address
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
Citizens Bank Mobile Banking safeguards your data transmissions using the same level of security as our Online Banking.
You must be a current Citizens Bank Online Banking customer to use the mobile app. Sign-up or log into your account at www.cbtenn.com and complete the Mobile Banking enrollment section under the Options tab. You will then receive instructions via text message to download and activate the mobile app.
ABOUT CITIZENS BANK
Citizens Bank was founded in 1905 and is conveniently located in Hartsville, TN and Gallatin, TN. Citizens Bank is locally owned and operated. As a community bank, Citizens Bank focuses attention on the needs of local families, businesses, and farmers. Loan approval and key decisions are made locally by people who live in the community. To learn more about Citizens Bank, please visit www.cbtenn.com.
*Citizens Bank does not charge any fees to download or use the Mobile Application. Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply.
Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
Citizens Bank, Member FDIC.