by: Pacific Fisher Group • 9.7K
- Only one touch needed.
It can keep receiving your speech and convert to text. Note down and remind you later at the time you set.
- Integrated with your Android calendars, you need not maintain another one.
- Automatically save your notes in storage files, and easily to back up to cloud.
- Support to create notes by projects or categories.
- Also easy to share voice-to-text to friends.
- It can work when the phone screen is turned off.
With the Recite option, you can make sure the notes are correctly recorded.
- Support headset button to control Start/Stop voice recognition.
- Supported speech recognition 119 languages.
- Supported 20 user interface languages (including English)
- Simple user interface. Just press the microphone button and speak to take note!
- Google voice search (Google App) with v184.108.40.206 or higher is required as a speech to text engine. Most devices have it pre-installed. If your devices do not install it, This app will guide you to install.
This app may ask for permission to access the following features
• Microphone for speech recognition
• External storage for saving notes file
• Calendar for adding reminder event
voice notes, speech notes, voice memo, speech memo, voice input notes, voice input memo, Notes , Memo, Voice , voice input, Speech, input, note , notepad, reminder, alarm, voice to text, speech to text, message, voice typing, calendar, schedule, to-do list