Onyx Pixel - Icon Pack
by: Bits Icon • 64
Onyx Icon pack offers you new Android Oreo 8.0 based icons having very soft and shining touch with eye catching fresh look.
Applying Onyx Icon Pack Oreo is a great way to decorate and change icons of your installed apps.
Icon pack works as custom and self applied icon changer.
Onyx Icon Pack for nova launcher (recommended) or other launcher provides you a way to change icons according to your wish.
20+ High resolution Cloud based Wallpapers
Cool High resolution HD oreo icons
Icon resolution 192x192px XXHDPI
Material Design Theme Dashboard
Many alternate icons with new colors and styles to change icons.
Icons sorted in various categories with search and preview function.
Icon request for send email to developer with missing icons.
Frequently Asked Questions: with search
Onyx icon pack supports 23 launchers:
Full Compatible and Included in Apply Section
CM Theme Engine
Holo Launcher HD
Full Compatible not Included in Apply Section
Launch by Quixey Launcher
Icon pack may also work with other launchers, but that's not guaranteed.
How to change icons using Icon pack
VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the icon pack app after installing
2. Navigate to "Apply" tab
3. Select your Launcher
1. Download Nova Launcher (or any other launcher) & set it as your default home.
2. Apply Onyx Icon pack to Nova Launcher
3. Change Nova Launcher settings as follows
- Send an icon request, open Onyx icon pack app Menu Icon Request Select Apps Tap to Send request
• Google Now Launcher and Pixel Launcher do NOT support icon packs.
• You should have a custom launcher installed like apex or nova to use this theme / icon pack / icon changer
• You can also apply this theme / icon pack / icon changer from the respective launcher's theme / icon settings
• Request icons for all your apps so we can update more new HD icons.
give us FIVE STARS if you like the icons
For more info and support contact us via email:
Follow us on:
Google +: https://plus.google.com/113185040869189144573
Dani Mahardhika for CandyBar Dashboard