London Guide Civitatis
by: Civitatis.com • 374
Civitatis.com travel guide of London includes all the necessary tourist information to visit the UK’s capital, including the best things to see and do, where to eat, money saving tips and much more useful information.
Our most popular articles are:
• Top London attractions: Discover the best places to see and visit in London and find out how to get there, the opening hours, prices and which days the attractions are closed.
• Where to eat: Find out where the best bars and restaurants are in London and what the most popular dishes are.
• Money-saving tips: Discover the London Pass, the tourist card of London, the fantastic 2FOR1 pass, attractions that have a good quality/ price ratio…our guide is full of money-saving tips that will help you on your trip to London.
• Where to stay: Best neighbourhoods to stay, areas you should avoid, how to find the best hotel and serviced apartment deals and a lot more useful information.
• Interactive map: On our interactive map you’ll be able to plan your visits to London’s best museums and attractions by foot or by car.
Apart from useful tourist information we also offer the following services:
• Guided tours: Walks and tours of London with an English-speaking guide, including a tour of the traditional parts of London or a route to discover who Jack the Ripper was.
• Day-trips: We offer day-trips to Oxford, Windsor, Stonehenge, Bath and other top destinations, always accompanied by an English-speaking guide.
• Airport transfer service: If you would like a comfortable, cheap and hassle-free journey from the airport to your hotel, our chauffeurs will be waiting for you with a sign with your name on it and they will take you to your hotel as quickly as possible. Moreover, an airport transfer is cheaper than a taxi.
• Accommodation: In our search engine you’ll find thousands of hotels, serviced apartments, hostels, all with the best price guaranteed.