Quick Location: GPS, Address Finder & History
by: claug • 20
Discover a convenient way of accessing location information in a wear enabled manner.
Make quick use of textual address, accuracy of the location, coordinates (latitude, longitude), altitude and a map pinpoint.
Navigate later the history of your locations.
Here are some example situations when you may find useful to use the app:
• "I currently can't reach to my phone (pocket placed, for example). I need to find my textual address or the coordinates of current location."
• "I'm ordering a cab using the call operator. I need a quick textual representation of my current location."
1. Why the screen is still pulsing and searching for a location?
A: The app is using a high accuracy approach, so it can take some time to "warm-up" the GPS.
2. How can I speed up the localisation process?
A: Make sure that your companion device (smartphone) has location enabled and shared with your watch.
3. Why other location information is available, but address is missing?
A: One good reason may be that the location pair (latitude, longitude) has no address associated yet. Another reason could invoke connectivity problems by fetching the address from the Internet.
A special thanks goes to @VladSzirka for app icon.