Free Browser for Wear OS
by: Corproxy Innovation • 636
This app unlocks the power of your wearables and let you browse the web with smooth and great experience. It can be used without a phone nearby and perform internet search as a standalone web browser.
This browser support a wide range of web APIs. It is based on one of the latest chromium binaries. Therefore, it significantly improves the speed and efficiency of the web browser rendering.
Enjoy navigating the web and check out your favorite websites over your wrist like never before!
Please provide feedbacks of satisfaction, bugs or feature request!
- Can be used as a standalone, your wearable need a wifi connection
- Perform easy and fast google search
- Embedded Keyboard (text, number, symbols, date piker, colour picker)
- Copy, paste, select all mini dialog to manipulate chunks of text
- Back and forward navigation
- Reload page
- Sound capability, enjoy listening to a wide range of audio format
- Background mode, enjoy listening audio while doing other things
- Chromium based browser which support most web APIs
- Narrowed or fullscreen web browser rendering
- Bookmark websites
- Left and right side menu options via swiping edge of the screen
- Loading indicator
- Ability to play html5 Games ( inexpensive graphics)
- More coming...
- This app does not support video rendering yet
- Some wearables may experiment some lags due to hardware limitations.
- On recent wear os version, the default google keyboard may not render properly. It is not a browser issue but if you change your default keyboard by another one from your settings, you should be good to go.
- Some features/options may not be viewable due to the round formatting.