by: jferconde • 11
Bowscope is a crosshair reticle designed for archers.
Use bowscope during shooting practices by calibrating the scope for the different distances of the competition. Thanks to its versatility and great options you can improve your shots at a distance
Bowscope is fully configurable and allows you to save up to five different calibrations.
- Configurable calibration reticle.
- Calibrations are saved in different configurations.
- The crosshair can be calibrated directly from the screen.
- Maximum level of zoom fully configurable.
In order to perform a correct calibration, the steps must be followed.
- Install the application on your Android device.
- Open the application and adjust it to your arc.
- Set the first slot to the desired distance, and for save it, click on the button in slot 1.
- Repeat this step for different distances, with the remaining slots.
- One click for load slot configuration, long click for save slot configuration
Be the best in all the championships.
Bowscope is the best crosshair scope for the practice of the compound bow.