by: Dr. Panda • 3.1K
Plan and build in Hoopa City! Combine different materials to build roads, houses, and much, much more with your favorite Hippo from the Dr. Panda games! Can you find the secret combination for each building?
Let your imagination run wild and build a village, town, or even a huge city of your own design in Hoopa City! Use different materials and combine them to create all sorts of buildings! Fill the landscape with shops, roads, schools, and even theme parks or stadiums! Each building takes a special combination of materials to create, so don’t be afraid to experiment! Whether you want to build a shopping paradise, a beach resort, or a quiet forest town, you can with Hoopa in Hoopa City!
Hoopa City is designed with kids in mind, but people of all ages can build and have fun!
- Build your own city – however you like!
- Play and experiment with 7 world-building materials like water, electricity and brick!
- Discover all of the different buildings!
- Full unlock will let you save multiple cities! If you’d like to make a new city, just go back to the start screen! Your cities will be saved automatically, so you can pick up right where you left off.
- Building Glossary & Guide - It will keep track of how many buildings you've discovered, and remember how to make them! If you want to make a building again, just check the book in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and see! It’ll also show you how many buildings you have left to discover.
**This version of Hoopa City is free to start playing and contains In-App Purchases to add more play-time. All content available is identical to the paid version of Hoopa City***
About Dr. Panda
Dr. Panda is a developer of games for kids. We develop games with educational values that help kids learn about the world.
If you’d like to know more about us and how we design games for kids visit our website www.drpanda.com. If you have any questions feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/drpandagames) or Twitter (www.twitter.com/drpandagames) or Instagram www.instagram.com/drpandagames.