Calendar Widget by Home Agenda
by: Francisco Franco • 693
The best, with outstanding design, most complete and customizable calendar widget
· Show events grouped per days or in a single list;
· Grouped events headers completely customizable;
· Show weather temperature in the widget toolbar;
· Show older events up to 7 days into the past;
· Choose between showing just today or tomorrow events, or show everything;
· Set the max number of days shown;
· Hide declined events;
· Hide all day events;
· Compact and super compact widget layout appearances;
· Highlight today or just running events;
· Show/hide toolbar;
· Rounded Toolbar corners;
· Toolbar color, opacity, title text size and color;
· Rounded events corners;
· Event color labels;
· Color labels as event background color;
· Events background color;
· Events text colors;
· Events opacity;
· Events title, date & description text sizes;
· Hide/show different accounts calendars;
· And more!
This widget is compatible and battle tested with popular launchers, such as, Nova Launcher, Action Launcher with Quickpage, Pixel Launcher, OnePlus Launcher with Shelf, Lawnchair, Hyperion, Rootless Launcher and mostly any other (as shown in the screenshots).
I can't wait for you try it, I'm sure you're going to love it.
Android Police "Best Android apps of 2018" list!
The icon is masterfully crafted by Tom Wellington @wellingtonicons
All the wallpapers shown in the screenshots are downloaded from Walli app.
Unfortunately due to lack of a public API from Google there isn't a known way to fetch Reminders from Google Calendar. As much as I would love to do so (because I use Reminders myself all the time) at present time that is, unfortunately, impossible.
Is this translated into my language?
This app is currently translated to (in no particular order)
Have a question?
Feel free to reach out! Unlike most developers you will find, I'm more than happy to respond.
If you have a problem, before putting in that one star review, please reach out to @franciscof_1990 on Twitter, or send me an e-mail to email@example.com. I'm always happy to get back to you.
Enjoy the app!