Noise Meter & Timer for Kids
by: Idea4e • 116
Do you ever struggle to make a group of children silent for a while?
With Noise Meter & Timer for Kids keeping the kids quiet will become fun and competitive. You set the timer duration, meter sensitivity and start the timer. While the time passes the voice meter measures and graphically shows the noise level. Behind the voice meter there is an animal which reacts to the voice level. When it is silent the animal looks happy and fun, but when the noise gets louder the animal and the background landscape is reacting accordingly to show graphically that the noise is too high.
• Voice meter with indicator showing if the noise level is low or high
• Possibility to adjust the sensitivity and dampening of the voice meter – this app can be used not only when you want the kids to be absolutely quiet, but also when you accept a certain level of noise
• Timer – you can set any duration from 10 seconds to 1,5 hour.
• 6 background themes (cat with a house, monkey in a jungle, dolphin in a sea, lion on a desert, penguin on the South Pole)
• Positive and negative marks – awarded when kids are silent or too loud
• Sound effects
• Possibility to record your own sound effects
We created Noise Meter & Timer for Kids to make "Be quiet!" sound less abstract for our own children. We found it extremely useful and we do hope that you will find it useful too.
We believe this app can be used:
• In classroom by teachers
• At home by parents or other responsible adults
• In various places where we want the children to be quiet or focused on given tasks
If you have any feedback or suggestions for new features please contact us. We would be happy to hear from you to be able to improve Noise Meter & Timer for Kids.
By the way, reviews are very helpful to us. If you think our app is useful, would you mind writing a review? We'd really appreciate it. Thanks :)