by: Magnate apps • 1
This is a simple lottery number generator for EuroMillions.
1. Generates random numbers that sums up somewhere between 95 and 160. Statistically in EuroMillions lottery, sums that fall within that range accounts for over 70 percent of all the 5-number sets of winning numbers, not including euro numbers.
2. Specify up to 2 numbers that may be included with the randomly generated numbers which is useful when 1 or 2 numbers are expected to repeat for the next draw depending on the pattern from the previous draws. Also, most often picked numbers from statistics may be included with randomly generated numbers.
3. Block up to 15 numbers that may be excluded with the random generated numbers. For instance, numbers that have won in the previous draws can be blocked, depending on the trends or least often picked numbers from statistics may be blocked. Also, numbers from the last 3 draws can be blocked when generating random numbers.
4. Four abbreviated wheels are available in this app. An abbreviated wheel is an economical alternative for a full wheel. Although an abbreviated wheel does not include all possible combinations of the chosen numbers, it still guarantees at least one winning ticket if some of the numbers drawn are within the player's selection of numbers. Please read more about wheeling system from various sources to familiarize yourself how it works.
5. The following wheels are available,12 numbers wheel, 15 numbers wheel, 18 numbers wheel, 20 numbers wheel, and 24 numbers wheel all with 4 guarantees to choose from.
6. On the wheel page, this app marks the previously drawn numbers from the last 5 draws with different colors so the user can avoid including them in the wheel, they are not blocked and can still be chosen (as previous winning numbers may also repeat). Most often picked, least often picked, and overdue numbers are also marked for reference.
7. Simple statistics are also included in this app. The last 5 winning draws, the most often picked numbers, least often picked number, and most overdue numbers.
You have to be 18 to play EuroMillions in most countries and even 21 in a few participating countries. If you are under 21 you should always check what your local laws say about age restrictions on lotteries.
Enjoy the APP!
- Magnate apps