by: Nicola Beghin • 216
WinWazzapMigrator: transfer your WhatsApp history from Windows Phone to Android
Just switched from Windows Phone to Android? Don't worry, you can move your WhatsApp history (texts and images) to your brand new Android phone.
Any Windows Phone with Windows 10, excluding x50 series (like 550,950)
- import messages and emoji
- import images, audio, video, documents, locations and contacts
VIDEO & HOWTO
- worried about your privacy? when installing take a look at the app's permission: it has no permission to access the internet, so you can be sure your data absolutely can't leave your device
- in-app support line: just tap on Settings -> Contact me and I'll assist you (response: 24h max)
- more info and advanced help @ https://www.winwazzapmigrator.com
- Satisfied or Reimbursed guarantee: send me the error logs if it doesn't work for you and if I can't fix your issue I'll refund you
*** Basic computer knowledge is required to extract Windows Phone WhatsApp archive, see http://www.winwazzapmigrator.com before buying if you can't do it or just contact me for help ***
WhatsApp 2017 is a registered trademark of WhatsApp Inc., a California corporation ("WhatsApp"), the owner and operator of whatsapp.com (the "WhatsApp Site"), the WhatsApp software, including WhatsApp Messenger. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.