Gibraltar International Bank
by: GIBINTBANK • 30
How to Register
In order to install the Gibraltar International Bank’s app on your phone, you will need the following:
• A Gibraltar International Bank account.
• An activated E-Banking account with us.
• A smartphone.
• Internet access.
• Access to your Online Banking account.
• Your Online Banking username and password.
• Two Factor Authentication.
• Transfer funds to a new beneﬁciary on-the-go.
• Make Domestic, International and Internal Transfers.
• Transfer funds between your GIB accounts.
• Manage payees.
• Check your account balance.
• Access your account details.
• Set up and manage your standing orders.
• Set up and manage your term deposits.
• Open additional current and savings accounts.
• Review your loan accounts.
• Password re-sets.
Important things you need to know
• Ensure you are using the most updated version of the app.
• User Manuals on how to navigate through your mobile banking app can be found on our website www.gibintbank.gi
• You will need to ensure you have registered your mobile number with the Bank as you will need this to receive your One Time Password (‘OTP’) when logging in.
If you have any issues with the Mobile Banking app installation process please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Telephone : +350 200 13900
Email : email@example.com