by: Red River Press • 18
Great teachers need great content!
We develop resources for professional English teachers around the world.
Download, print, and photocopy our well-planned, student-focused English lessons and flashcards to help you teach a better class.
ESL Library’s materials are used in thousands of classrooms in over 100 countries. Every month we create and add new lessons, resources, and flashcards. Unlike traditional textbooks, our library of resources continues to grow.
- 1,000+ ESL lesson plans with teacher and student versions
- 2,000+ customizable flashcards
- Wide variety of content for young learners, teens, and adults
- Beginner, intermediate, advanced, and literacy lesson plans
- Printable, downloadable PDFs
- Teachers’ notes and answer keys
- Teaching and grammar presentation tips
- Spelling options for lessons
- Lesson audio
- Lesson collections
LESSON & RESOURCE CATEGORIES:
- Discussions & Debates
- Grammar & Writing
- Everyday English
- Reading & Discovery
- Business English
- Travel & Holidays
- English Serials
- Young Learners & Literacy
- Assessment Tools
- Classroom Management
- Grammar & Usage Charts
- Warm-Ups & Fillers
- Visual Learning
- View more than 30 sample lessons.
- View and manage our vast library of flashcards.
- View our thematic ESL lesson collections.
- Sort materials into custom folders.
- Preview lesson and resource description pages.
- Get notifications on new and featured materials.
When you purchase a subscription to ESL Library, you will receive full access to all of our lesson PDFs, audio, resources, collections, and flashcards. Join today and see why 50,000+ teachers have subscribed to ESL Library to access our professional teaching resources.
ESL Library was founded in 2002 as a resource site for English teachers of teen and adult learners. In 2017, we expanded by adding materials for teaching young learners and literacy. Our materials are student-focused and are often based on requests and feedback from our hardworking subscribers. Visit our blog and social media accounts to get to know more about ESL Library and our creative team.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ESLlibrary (@ESLlibrary)