Heart Rate Monitor
by: REPS • 21.8K
Heart rate or heartbeat is an important measure in health and fitness. Using Accurate Heart Rate Monitor app, you can now measure and monitor your heart rate!
Incredibly accurate in measuring your heartbeat
Free with unlimited recording
Easy to use with intuitive design
Identifies heart rate training zones (Rest, Fat burn, Cardio, and Peak)
Google Fit support
Estimates calorie burnt per hour
No additional hardware required
How to use the heart rate monitor free app to measure your heartbeat?
To use this heartbeat counter, just put your finger on the phone's camera and stay still, the heart rate is shown after few seconds. Covering a part of flash may help heartbeat counter to become even more accurate.
What is a normal heart rate or heartbeat?
According to Mayo Clinic, a normal resting heart beat rate for adults ranges from 60 to 100 beats per minute (BPM). However, keep in mind that many factors can influence the heart rate, including Activity level, Fitness level, Body size, Emotion, etc. Generally, a lower heartbeat at rest implies more efficient heart function and better cardiovascular fitness.
Consult your doctor if your resting heartbeat is consistently above 100 beats per minute or if you're not a trained athlete and your resting heartbeat is below 60 beats a minute
What are heart rate training zones?
Heart rate training zones are calculated using maximum heart Rate (MaxHR). Within each training zone, subtle physiological effects take place to enhance your fitness. We have a similar definition to those used in Fitbit trackers:
- REST ZONE (up to 50% HRmax): This considers as resting zone.
- FAT BURN ZONE (50 to 70% of maximum): Recovery and warming up exercises should be completed in this zone. It’s called the fat burn zone because a higher percentage of calories are burnt from fat.
- CARDIO ZONE (70% to 85% of HRmax): Most of the main exercise should be completed in this zone.
- PEAK ZONE (greater than 85% of HRmax): This zone is ideal for short intense sessions (high-intensity interval training HIIT) to improve performance and speed.
This heart rate monitor app calculates and automatically saves your heart rate training zones.
- Heart rate monitor app should not be used as a medical device.
- In some devices, heart rate monitor may make the LED flash very hot.