Educational Puzzle for Kids
The Educational Puzzle for Kids is a jigsaw like puzzle game which helps your kindergarteners and preschoolers develop fine motor skills, matching, tactile while playing 62 different animals, toys and vehicles puzzles like:
cat, hamster, parrot, dog, rabbit, bison, bear, fox, owl, cow, squirrel, pig, sheep, duck, elephant monkey, lion, hippo, butterfly, ladybug, ant, mosquito, bear, puppet, choo-choo, unicorn, car, ambulance, helicopter, airplane and many others.
+++ Features +++
* 62 different puzzles - every child will find something interesting,
* safe for the youngest ones,
* simple and intuitive child-friendly interface - easy to use,
* colorful and rich animations and sounds,
* 2 languages to choose (english and polish),
* pleasant, motivating lector,
* develops: vocabulary, fine motor skills, matching, focusing, visual perceptions, eye-hand coordination, manual dexterity and concentration,
* 3 different levels of difficulty.
The best way to learn is learning through play! Through play children can develop skills and gain self-confidence required to engage in the new experiences and environments.
Observe how kids are having fun while learning all the names of numerous pets, zoo, farm, wild forest, bugs, toys and vehicles.
What is more Educational Puzzle for Kids fosters visual perceptions, eye-hand coordination, manual dexterity, focusing and concentration.
* Difficulty level can be adapt to skill and age level.
* Each puzzle has 3 levels of difficulty (from 6 to 18 jigsaw puzzle pieces).
* A pleasant lector will motivate and praise kids to continue to learn vocabulary, spelling or pronounciation .
* The app is enriched with colorfull original animations, high quality graphics and nice sounds.
* Start your adventure today! You will never loose any more puzzles again!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising.
If you’re experiencing difficulties with audio, please check the audio settings with your device to see if your device is muted. Don’t hesitate to contact customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org