Samsung Smart View
by: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. • 99.9K
Extend your mobile contents onto your Samsung Smart TV and The FRAME TV
With the all-new Samsung Smart View app, you can enjoy your personalized Smart Hub experience on your smartphone or tablet with all the benefits of touch. Browse across your favorite live TV and streaming apps more. Discover and launch your movies, shows, sports, music or games directly from your phone without interrupting your viewing experience on the TV.
New features of Smart View include:
1. A brand new user interface that unifies your experience across all devices
2. Direct access to your favorite apps on the mobile phone without interrupting TV playback
3. A completely re-designed soft remote that is always accessible
4. Direct deep linking to your entertainment apps including sports, music and games
5. Ability to turn on the TV in Standby mode (Wake on Wireless) for supported models. Need Bluetooth to be ON on the mobile device or tablet.
6. A new game controller
7. An art mode navigation & setting menu for The Frame TV users, to customize Arts or Photos
Supported Smasung SmartTV models*:
. 2011 : LED D7000 and above, PDP D8000 and above.
. 2012 : LED ES7500 and above, PDP E8000 and above.
. 2013 : LED F4500 and above (except F9000 and above), PDP F5500 and above.
. 2014 : H4500, H5500 and above (except H6003/H6103/H6153/H6201/H6203).
. 2015 : J4500, J5500 and above (except J6203).
. 2016 : K4300, K5300 and above.
. 2017 : ULS003U
* Supported TV models may vary by region.
* Art mode navigation is not supported for tablet models.
Storage: Required to access the local photos, music and videos on your phone to cast to TV from the app
Location: Discovers TVs in proximity (2016 and 2017 TV models)
Phone: Required to check if network is connected
Microphone: Needed to send voice commands from the app to TV
*You can only change permissions for the App if your device is running Android OS version 6.0 or above. Please check if an OS update is available for your phone and upgrade to Android 6.0 or above.
*Some features of Smart View may be limited by region and release schedule, and Samsung does not guarantee that all features of Smart View will be available in all regions.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback and help.