Autosync for OneDrive - OneSync
by: MetaCtrl • 6.3K
This app lets you automatically synchronize files and folders with Microsoft OneDrive cloud storage and with your other devices. It is an ideal tool for photo sync, photo upload, music download, document and file backup, automatic file transfer, automatic file sharing between devices,...
New files in your cloud account are automatically downloaded onto your device. New files in your device are uploaded. If you delete a file on one side, it will be deleted on the other side. It works across multiple devices (your phone and your tablet). If their folders are synced with the same cloud account, they will be kept in sync with each other. This is how OneDrive works on desktop but it is not the same with the official Android app that only works manually and has no synchronization capability.
Two-way automatic synchronization should be an essential feature of the official OneDrive app itself since the beginning. For whatever reason it is not the case. OneSync is here to fill the gap.
• Full two-way automatic synchronization of files and folders
• Many sync modes. Not only two-way, you can also choose Upload only, Upload then delete, Download only, Download mirror,...
• Instant upload: new and modified files are uploaded immediately
• Very efficient, consumes almost no battery
• Easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
• Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
• Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/LTE connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
• Configurable autosync interval: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, every hour,...
• Tasker plugin to allow power users to define sophisticated sync schedules and conditions
If you like this app, please consider upgrading to premium version. By doing so you support the development efforts and get access to premium features. You can upgrade via in-app purchase.
• Sync multiple pairs of folders
• Upload files larger than 10 MB
• Sync your entire cloud account with a folder in your device
• Sync with multiple accounts
• Sync with SharePoint sites
• Protect app settings with passcode
• No ads displayed in the app
• Email support by developer
Please check out our website (http://metactrl.com/) for more information about the app, including User's Guide (http://metactrl.com/userguide/) and FAQ (http://metactrl.com/faq/). If you run into any issues or have suggestions for improvements, don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com. We will do our best to assist you.