The Human Safety Net
by: WeTipp S.r.l. • 38
The Human Safety Net is a global movement of people helping people aiming to empower disadvantaged people to give them the opportunity for a better life though a sustainable livelihood. This is Generali Group’s flagship initiative for the community, launched in October 2017.
This app connects Generali Group employees and agents worldwide in a unique platform to join the movement, get updates, share ideas, and volunteer.
Our three programs target different societal challenges but share a common purpose: to unlock human potential by inspiring people to help people. With The Human Safety Net for Families, we want to promote equal-life chances for children who are deprived of opportunity; with the Refugee Start-Ups program, we’re helping refugees start businesses that enable them to build new livelihoods, contribute to the local economy and restore personal dignity; and with the program for Newborns, we want to save the lives of newborns from a devastating problem at birth called asphyxia.
The Human Safety Net is inspired by the idea of ‘chain aid’, where those who benefit may one day give back to someone else, creating a ‘ripple’ of positive change that extends worldwide with limitless potential. We do so with a network of more than 20+ partners in over 15 countries, as of October 2018.
What you can do with The Human Safety Net app:
- Register by using your Generali Group business email
- Choose your preferred language (25 available) and automatically translate all contents and chats
- Access from smartphone and desktop
- Get News & Updates about the movement
- Explore and join volunteering opportunities that match your location, professional skills, hobbies and interests
- Get to know more about programs’ activities, partners and member’s profiles, Q&A, file library and much more