Coursera: Online courses
by: Coursera, Inc. • 92.6K
Up for a course? Education isn't anymore for the young. No matter if you are a professional, a housekeeper or an athlete. No matter your age or background. Only your eagerness for learning counts now that education is more open and accessible than ever. Don't believe it? Check out Coursera.
Coursera virtually opens the doors of over 100 top-tier universities and educational institutions from all around the world. More than 600 courses in more than 20 subjects, lectures by renowned instructors and other educational resources are now accessible right from your mobile device.
Coursera for Android features a neat and polished, user-friendly interface (Holo-style layout). From the left-side menu you can access the courses you are enrolled in, search courses by keywords, browse through categories and access downloaded videos. Each course page displays details such as university / institution that imparts it, languages, duration, workload, overview and instructors. You can join the course right from there, with a single tap.
If you feel a friend of you may be interested, you can share the course using any app installed on your device.
Arts, computing, law, mathematics... If you feel like learning something new, give Coursera a chance.
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Mar 31, 2014
Learn anywhere with Coursera. Access more than 2,000 courses and Specializations developed by 140+ of the best colleges and universities in the world, and advance your career by mastering subjects from Python programming and data science to photography and music.
Learn from top instructors in an engaging learning experience:
• Browse courses in a variety of subject areas, from math to music, to medicine
• Stream lecture videos online any time, or download for offline viewing
• Earn Course and Specialization Certificates and share your success with the world
• Explore new degree programs from top universities from around the world
Advance your career in subjects like:
• Computer Science: Programming, Mobile, and Web Development
• Data Science: Machine Learning, Statistics, Probability, and Data
• Business: Accounting, Marketing, and Entrepreneurship
• Sciences: Robotics, Chemistry, Nutrition, and Medicine
• Art, including Design, Photography, Music, and Creative Writing
...and hundreds more!
Earn a Certificate:
Joining Coursera is free. To qualify to earn a certificate, enroll in a range of Specializations by paying per course or subscribe to a Specialization.
Get to Know Us: http://www.coursera.org
Like Us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/coursera
Terms of Service: https://www.coursera.org/about/terms