by: Ak.apps • 9
Crossword puzzle is a game that provides many famous online crossword,such as la times crossword ,usa today crossword,universal crossword,ny times crossword,washington post crossword and also offers crossword solver so you can solve any crossword when you hit a dead end in which you can reveal a letter a word or the entire crossword puzzle .
Join thousands of players who exercise their brains daily with one of the best crossword games for Android. its a fun and engaging game app - it is free to download and all users get access to free puzzles, no subscription required!
- No annoying Ads during game .
- focused on a smooth gameplay.
- smooth scrolling through the puzzle
- crossword solver free included
- possibility to reveal letters
- option to solve a letter or word
- option to solve the entire crossword puzzle
- option to check if there is any mistake on the puzzle
Puzzles available :
- USA Today
- Wall Street Journal
- Washington Post Puzzler
- New York Times
- New York Times Mini Puzzle
- New York Times Monthly Bonus Puzzle
- Andy Kravis, Cruciverbalist at Law
- Brendan Emmett Quigley
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Universal Crossword
- Der Standard (German-language cryptic crosswords)
- Devil Cross
- Erik Agard
- Ink Well Xwords
- Jonesin' Crosswords
- Joseph Crosswords
- Los Angeles Times
- Muller Monthly Music Meta
- Neville Fogarty
- Patrick Blindauer's Free Monthly Puzzle
- Premier Crosswords
- Sheffer Crosswords
- Stan Newman's Newsday Crossword
Remember that we're always reading your feedback . So we'd really appreciate if you'd report what you like or dislike and any issues you may have with the game to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include your device make and model.
by John Fields
Jun 12, 2017 | "OK"
Works well, but plays obnoxious ads at full blast volume after I leave the app. I have to reopen it to shut it up. Makes you wonder if this is a piece of malware. How the developers find a more reasonable way to show ads.
by Chuck Fink
Jun 08, 2017 | "OK"
Nice selection of crossword puzzles but the incessant advertising ruins it. Do sellers of brainless, juvenile games really think they can sell to crossword puzzle fans? Had I been considering any of these games, their interrupting with noisy ads would certainly have convinced me ... to not buy one of their games. Uninstalling.
by Mohamed Abjaou
Apr 29, 2017 | "Awesome"
Excellent app, just what i am looking for, very useful, highly recommend it !