Dale Carnegie's Quotes
by: Quote's AppHouse • 139
Dale Breckenridge Carnegie was an American writer and lecturer and the developer of famous courses in self-improvement, salesmanship, corporate training, public speaking, and interpersonal skills.
an American writer and lecturer and the developer of famous courses in self-improvement, salesmanship, corporate training, public speaking, and interpersonal skills. Born into poverty on a farm in Missouri, he was the author of
1. How to Win Friends and Influence People (1936), a massive bestseller that remains popular today.
2. How to Stop Worrying and Start Living (1948).
3. Lincoln the Unknown (1932).
4. Art of Public Speaking.
5. The Quick and Easy Way to Effective Speaking.
and many more...
This app has collections of his famous quotes. Quotes for success, influence people, win friends, public speaking. get inspire from dale carnegie quotes and do great things in life.
Undoubtedly, the most valuable for character development success.
*Quotes are available offline and are stored locally. (no internet connection required)
*More than 1000 Quotes.
- Swipe from left to right or vice versa to get the new quote.
- Touch on the quote to get new quote.