Delivery Tip Tracker Pro
by: Gavin's App Creations • 40
If you like Delivery Tip Tracker Free, you'll love the Pro version!
This is the quickest way to keep track of your delivery tips. Just enter the tip amount using voice or a handy touch menu and Delivery Tip Tracker takes care of the rest. Unlike other apps, there's no need to fill out numerous text fields for every tip you enter. It also automatically generates useful stats like distance driven per delivery, average tip per mile driven, and much more.
• Tip history functionality (daily, monthly, yearly, all-time views)
• See your all-time "high scores" for various stats
• Backup and restore your tip history and settings
• Landscape view with custom UI
• Track your car's odometer readings
• Switch quickly between two store addresses
• Enter tips using voice or by selecting the tip amount using a simple touch interface
• Automatic retrieval of delivery addresses using your phone's GPS
• Calculates miles driven on each delivery and dollars earned per mile driven
• Tip amount and address editing
• Four different mileage options to fit how your store pays mileage
• Timestamp for each delivery
• Quickly view various stats like average tip, average tip per mile driven, average miles per run, and more
• Minimalist interface designed for superior readability under all lighting conditions
• Keep track of transactions that don't involve mileage
• Option to turn off/on GPS features
• Ability to adjust driving distance formula
• Option to change address fetch mode
With Delivery Tip Tracker Pro, adding tips using voice is blazing fast. As soon as you add a tip, your phone's GPS automatically pulls the address of your current location to serve as the delivery address. Delivery Tip Tracker automatically calculates how far you've driven for each delivery and displays related stats. Since every store pays out mileage differently, you can configure how your store handles mileage. Using simple radio buttons, you can select whether you're on a single, double, triple, or any other amount. So, if your store pays out different mileage depending on whether you're on a single, double, or triple, the app will automatically add the correct mileage amounts for you. There's also an option for tracking transactions that don't involve mileage, such as in-store tips or gas purchases.
I'm open to any feature requests you might have. I'd also love to hear about any feedback or problems you might be having. Just email me!