Digit Save Money Automatically
by: Hello Digit, Inc. • 8K
Digit is an easy way to save a little bit of money. The app takes a small portion of money (usually around $2-$20) from your spending account and transfers it to your savings account.
Everything with Digit seems to be extremely save and backed up - there aren't any problems with fees or whatnot. They also don't draft too much so that you don't have any money at all in your account. You can also change things, like how much money you want to move over if you are going on vacation and will need your money right where it is.
This service only works for bank accounts up to $250,000, so anything over that may not work. It also requires you to put your money with them, which might not be the best option for interest.
Sep 16, 2016
WELCOME TO DIGIT
Saving money used to be hard. Now it's easy! Digit is the effortless way to save money without thinking about it. Every day, Digit checks your spending habits and moves money from your checking account to your Digit account, if you can afford it. Easily withdraw your money any time. Fast Company named Digit 2017's second most innovative company in finance having now saved over $500 million dollars for its customers. It only takes a minute to get set up!
* Digit saves the perfect amount of money everyday based on your income and spending
* Withdraw money from your savings as often as you like, at no charge, with no account minimums
* Earn 1% annually on your Digit savings, paid automatically every 3 months. That's 15X more than most savings accounts and up to 100X more than most national banks.
* All funds held within Digit are held at FDIC-insured banks and insured up to a balance of $250,000
* Bank-level SSL 128-bit encryption securely protects your funds and sensitive personal information
Digit is free for 30 days, and only $2.99/month thereafter — you can cancel anytime.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
US News: “The Digit app makes automatic saving a breeze.” 
The Verge: “Digit is the automated savings plan we’ve been waiting for” 
Fast Company: “Turning saving money into a mindless task” 
USA Today: “The best part about Digit is its ability to calculate how much to save from day to day.”