Digital Signal Processing
by: Engineering Apps • 92
The app is a complete free handbook of Digital Signal Processing which covers important topics, notes, materials & news on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for computer science, communication and other engineering programs & degree courses.
This useful App lists 91 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 5 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly just before an exams or job interviews.
Also get the hottest international engineering & technology news on your app powered by Google news feeds. We have customised it so that you get regular updates on subject from international/national colleges, universities, research, industry, applications, engineering, tech, articles & innovation.
This is the best application to remain updated on your fav. subject.
Use this useful engineering app as your education tool, utility, tutorial, book, a reference guide for syllabus and explore study course material, aptitude tests & project work.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit, add favourite topics, share the topics on social media.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. Introduction to Signals and Systems
2. SIGNALS AND CLASSIFICATION OF SIGNALS
3. BASIC CONTINUOUS-TIME SIGNALS
4. BASIC DISCRETE-TIME SIGNALS
5. SYSTEMS AND CLASSIFICATION OF SYSTEMS
6. The Roots of DSP
8. Audio Processing
9. Echo Location
10. Image Processing
11. Signal and Graph Terminology
12. Signal vs. Underlying Process
13. The Normal Distribution
14. Digital Noise Generation
15. Precision and Accuracy
16. Introduction to Linear Time-Invariant Systems
17. RESPONSE OF A CONTINUOUS-TIME LTI SYSTEM AND THE CONVOLUTION INTEGRAL
18. PROPERTIES OF CONTINUOUS-TIME LTI SYSTEMS
19. EIGENFUNCTIONS OF CONTINUOUS-TIME LTI SYSTEMS
20. SYSTEMS DESCRIBED BY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
21. RESPONSE OF A DISCRETE-TIME LTI SYSTEM AND CONVOLUTION SUM
22. PROPERTIES OF DISCRETE-TIME LTI SYSTEMS
23. EIGENFUNCTIONS OF DISCRETE-TIME LTI SYSTEMS
24. SYSTEMS DESCRIBED BY DIFFERENCE EQUATIONS
26. Digital-to-Analog Conversion
27. The Sampling Theorem
28. Selecting the Antialias Filter
29. Analog Filters for Data Conversion
30. Multirate Data Conversion
31. Single Bit Data Conversion
32. Filter Basics
33. How Information is Represented in Signals
34. Time Domain Parameters
35. Frequency Domain Parameters
36. High-Pass, Band-Pass and Band-Reject Filters
37. Filter Classification
38. Noise Reduction vs. Step Response
39. Frequency Response
40. Relatives of the Moving Average Filter
41. Introduction to Laplace Transform and Continuous-Time LTI Systems
42. THE LAPLACE TRANSFORM
43. LAPLACE TRANSFORMS OF SOME COMMON SIGNALS
44. PROPERTIES OF THE LAPLACE TRANSFORM
45. THE INVERSE LAPLACE TRANSFORM
46. THE SYSTEM FUNCTION
47. the UNILATERAL LAPLACE TRANSFORM
48. Introduction to The z-Transform and Discrete-Time LTI Systems
49. THE Z-TRANSFORM
50. Z-TRANSFORMS OF SOME COMMON SEQUENCES
51. PROPERTIES OF THE Z-TRANSFORM
52. THE INVERSE Z-TRANSFORM
Each topic is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations for better learning and quick understanding.
Digital and analog signal processing are subfields of signal processing. The applications include audio and speech signal processing, sonar, radar, spectral estimation, statistical signal processing, image processing, signal processing for telecommunications, control of systems, biomedical engineering, seismic data processing, among others.
Digital Signal Processing is part of computer science, communication and other engineering education courses and technology degree programs of various universities.