DPF Monitor for Alfa & Fiat
by: kapron-ap • 84
Control your diesel engine condition by monitoring DPF diesel particulate filter clog level and regenerations. Check if the filter is currently in regeneration process.
In modern diesel engines any car faults are impacting DPF filter condition. Faulty injectors, cylinder compression issues, blow-by circuit problems, engine seals worn and many others.
Controlling DPF state gives the best overview of the car condition and performance. It is great tool when you are buying used car, you can instantly check car engine state and confirm car mileage.
To use this application you need elm327 bluetooth diagnostic interface and connect it to the OBD connector in your car. Before buying PRO version, please ensure that free version is working with your interface!
It works with the following cars:
- Alfa Romeo 159, Brera, GT, Spider, 147 - 1.9 2.4 jtd mjet
- Suzuki SX4 1.9 DDiS
- Fiat Bravo, Stilo, Croma, Multipla - 1.6 1.9 2.4 jtd mjet
- Lancia Thesis 1.9 2.4 multijet
- Current dpf status and clog level
- Current dpf temperature
- Current differential pressure - another way to see dpf filter clogging
- Regeneration progress, if it is happening now, it is a good practice not to turn off the car as it may cause fuel leaks to the engine oil.
- Distance from last DPF regeneration
- Average distance for last 5 regenerations stored in car engine control unit - ecu
- Average duration of last 5 regenerations stored in ecu
- Average temperature of last 5 regenerations stored in ecu
- Mileage at last oil change
- Distance from last oil change
- Engine oil degradation level
We did our best to ensure that this application is safe and not interfere with your car electronics, but still you are using it at your own risk. We recommend not to use it while driving. Authors are not responsible for any injuries made to you or any damage made to your car.
Tags: dpf monitor alfa romeo 159
by Fabien Thoumazeau
Nov 28, 2017 | "Poor"
Scam... Ask you to go pro for everything
by ALBERTO GARDON
Apr 27, 2017 | "Poor"