by: WeWantToKnow AS • 356
Embark on a great learning adventure! Discover the fundamentals of geometry with your family! Watch your kids learn geometry in a matter of hours, without them even noticing they’re learning! (main learning features below)
By playing the 100+ puzzles in DragonBox Elements, kids (and adults, too) will gain a deep understanding of the logic of geometry. Through entertaining exploration and discovery, players use shapes and their properties to actually recreate the mathematical proofs that define geometry!
Whimsical characters and captivating puzzles motivate players to keep learning. Since the geometry in the game remains hidden, kids learn and gain confidence even if mathematics is a subject they don’t usually feel comfortable with. Amazing fun with amazing results!
DragonBox Elements takes its inspiration from “Elements”, one of the most influential works in the history of mathematics. Written by the Greek mathematician Euclid, "Elements" describes the foundations of geometry using a singular and coherent framework. Its 13 volumes have served as a reference textbook for over 23 centuries, and DragonBox Elements makes it possible for players to master its essential axioms and theorems after just a couple of hours playing!
* Learn as a family, through guidance and collaborative play, with up to 4 individual game saves
* 100+ levels, for several hours of intensive logical reasoning practice
* Aligned with the concepts studied in high school and middle school mathematics
* Explore the properties of geometric shapes through Euclidian proof: triangles (scalene, isosceles, equilateral, right), circles, quadrilaterals (trapezoid, parallelogram, rhombus, rectangle, square), right angles, line segments, parallel and transversal lines, vertical angles, corresponding angles, corresponding angles converse, and more
* Improve logical reasoning skills dramatically by creating mathematical proofs and solving geometrical puzzles
* Gain an instinctive understanding of the properties of shapes and angles through play
* Transfer what you have learned to pen and paper with the learning resources found on wewanttoknow.com
Recommended from age 8 (the guidance of an adult may be required for younger children)