by: Cygnus Software • 208
I present you the app "E Numbers".
Do you know all the ingredients of the food you eat?
A large part of the food additives dangerous to your health, and some of them are even prohibited.
The "E numbers" presents a list of over 500 chemical additives which are in the food eaten by us.
With this app you can quickly see what is in the composition of the purchased article: harmful chemicals or essential vitamin?
Data are presented on a single, very quickly refreshed list.
Each item (Appendix) contains data:
1. Name (for example: sodium benzoate)
2. The number (for example: E211)
3. Status (safe, suspicious, dangerous)
4. The threat type (allergic, causing hyperactivity, carcinogenic, genetically modified (GMO)
animal origin, dangerous for children)
5. allocated category:
Antioxidants and acidity regulators: E300-E399
Thickeners, stabilizers and emulsifiers: E400-E499
PH regulators and anti-caking agents (expanders): E500-E599
Flavor enhancers: E600-E699
Sweeteners, polishes and other: E900-E999
Additional chemicals: E1000-E1599
6. Detailed sub-category, according to the classification of food additives
7. Basic information, origin
8. The list of items in which it is used
9. Side effects after ingestion
The free version contains ads AdMob and a limit on the number of characters of descriptive data displayed additives.
Full version "E Numbers Pro" is free of ads and limits.
Some of the best features:
- The application stores the data in an SQLite database available on any Android device.
High standard used when creating the database provides instant access to the data.
- Convenient, easy-to-use user interface and navigation
- Active development application (email me if you have any questions, suggestions, comments)
- More coming soon!
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - to display ads in the free version and support my work (you can remove the ads in the "Remove Ads")
CHECK_LICENSE - control of the pay-version license