Ebola hemorrhagic fever (Ebola HF) is one of numerous Viral Hemorrhagic Fevers. It is a severe, often fatal disease in humans and nonhuman primates (such as monkeys, gorillas, and chimpanzees).
- Transmission: How do people get Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever?
- Signs and Symptoms: What are the signs and symptoms?
- Risk of Exposure: Who is at risk?
- Diagnosis: How is it diagnosed?
- Treatment: How is it treated?
- Prevention: How can it be prevented?
by Jawad Asif
Dec 03, 2014 | "Awesome"
We should learn and protect our self
by Vishwa .R.shankar
Aug 24, 2014 | "Awesome"
O my godness its terrific i loved it