EcoDrive for NISSAN
by: Dare Apps • 6
EcoDrive for NISSAN is the ultimate tool to help people improve their driving habits and enhance fuel efficiency by observing the leaf color response to driving practices.
It reads the fuel consumption data from the car computer in real-time, improving the reading accuracy, since most fuel economy applications on the market estimates the fuel consumption rate by reading the air intake.
Fuel-saving behaviors like smooth acceleration make the leaf meter glow green, while inefficient driving behaviors will turn the leaf indicator to yellow or red.
You can also share your current status (ECO Avatar and ECO Rate) on the social networks, allowing family and friends to keep up with your current progress.
*PLEASE NOTE* that other NISSAN models may be supported, but the plugin was tested only on the following models:
* 350Z 3.5 (Z33)
* 370Z 3.7 (Z34)
* Altima 2.5/3.5 (L32)
* Armada 5.6 (TA60)
* Frontier 4.0 (D40)
* Juke 1.6/3.8 (F15)
* March/Micra 1.5 (K13)
* Maxima 3.5 (A35)
* Murano 3.5 (Z51)
* Pathfinder 4.0 (R51)
* Qashqai 1.6/2.0 (J10)
* Sentra 2.0 (B16)
* Tiida/Versa 1.8 (C11)
* Titan 5.6 (A60)
* Xterra 4.0 (N50)
* X-Trail 2.0 (T31)
EcoDrive for NISSAN requires the latest version of Torque Pro installed in order to function. This is *NOT* a standalone application and will *NOT* work without Torque Pro.
1) After purchasing the application on Google Play, make sure that you see it listed on your Android device installed applications list.
2) Launch Torque and go to "Settings"
3) Make sure that you can see the plugin listed also on Torque Pro by clicking "Settings" > "Plugins"> "Installed Plugins".
4) Mark the "Allow plugins full access" box, since EcoDrive for NISSAN needs access to the OBD adapter.
5) Click on the plugin icon and select your car model on the MODEL tab and confirm
6) The app will display the ECO Leaf real-time information on the ECO MONITOR tab
7) Timers and detailed trip information will be displayed on the TRIP DATA tab
More features/parameters will be added in further releases. If you have comments and/or suggestions please just let me know.