Email for hotmail lite app application can let you easily connect to Hotmail, Outlook Mail, Gmail, Aol, Yahoo mail, Yandex mail, Gmx mail and many others email provider for free,
We are the best advanced application in terms of management, notifications, drafting, and security you can find. Every day we innovate in new features to make the use of this emai app increasingly easier for everyone.
Use Email for hotmail lite to manage messages in your Gmail, Hotmail, Live, Outlook, Yahoo, MSN, AOL email accounts at once. Our app also supports any IMAP and POP3-enabled mailbox.
Our lite email app has a number of unique features that make it stand out:
- Get free access to almost any email provider like Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, Office 365, Yahoo mail, Aol, Yandex, GMX and others.
- Receive instant notifications of new messages – even if your email service does not support this feature
- Turn notifications on or off for an account, or filter notifications based on folders, social networks, domains, or email addresses
- Set a "quiet time" for each account to separate your work life from your personal life
- Sender Profile - Know more about the people who email you. Get job titles, organisation? info, location, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter profiles & more.
- Snooze - Set your emails to come back to Inbox at a more convenient time. Snooze emails, not productivity.
- Connected Apps - Finish your workflow without leaving your email. Add important emails to your favorite productivity apps like Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Pocket, Trello, Wunderlist, Instapaper & more.
- Very useful search to look for old emails filtering by keywords
- Filter for message list to see only unread messages, starred messages and messages with attachments.
We hope you enjoy using this tool, we worked very hard to make this wonderful email application and still working every day to improve it, so we will appreciate if you leave us a feedback with recommendations and questions, that way you can help us improve the app.
by Eric Tunell
Aug 30, 2017 | "Poor"