by: Facebook • 319.6K
Facebook Groups are still popular. Facebook has just launched their new application: Facebook Groups, the best way to do what you were already doing... but in another different app.
To be fair, it's true that people are no longer updating their feeds and would rather share their thoughts with their friends. Or comment on a particular topic with people with the same interests.
Why would you want to use the Facebook app if you just want to know what your friends said in your group? And the groups interface in the official app is not exactly usable.
Facebook group has a proper design and makes it easy for you to arrange your groups in whatever order you prefer. However, in order to leave a group, you need to enter and click on the three dots, something which would be much easier if you could just delete the group from the dashboard.
Facebook is the developer of this Groups application. Download if you're only interested in this aspect of Facebook.
by Ana , Appszoom
Nov 19, 2014
This app gives you a dedicated space for you and your groups.
See all of your Facebook groups in one place. Discuss, plan and collaborate easily and without distractions. Follow your groups here or on Facebook, whichever is easier for you.
• Create a group for just about anything
• Share information, post photos and links, and stay in touch
• Discover and join new groups for whatever you’re into
• Keep up with groups you manage
Facebook groups are great for ...
• Family & Friends—share photos, organize vacations
• Teams & Clubs—post updates and schedules
• Organizations—make decisions, plan events
• School & Work—collaborate on projects, distribute notes