Field Service Mobile
by: Microsoft Corporation • 76
Field service mobile extends the power of field service for Microsoft Dynamics CRM to mobile devices.
Field service mobile delivers the capabilities that your people in the field need to provide customers with the best possible service on virtually any mobile device. You’ll have the features you need, from dispatching and routing to completing work orders, managing invoices, and even upselling and cross selling. Field Service Mobile also offers a seamless user experience through robust offline capabilities.
With Field service mobile, you can:
- Access information online or offline and automatically synchronize data when a connection is available
- Display up-to-the-minute, multi-day field agent schedules and job details
- Get turn-by-turn driving directions to job sites
- Call and email contacts, and browse their websites within the app
- Update work schedule status in real-time
- See work order problems on the schedule
- Reassign schedules directly from the device
- Change unassigned slots to other field agents
- Enter and track parts or materials used
- Access vendor, manufacturer, job site and client contact information
- Record completed schedule slot labor
- Perform and submit paperless field inspection processes
- View and work with reference manuals
- Capture customer signatures onsite
And much more!