by: Mobile Video Systems • 19.5K
One of the strongest drawbacks of using a stock video player is that most of the time, the video you save on your device can’t be viewed. Helping you avoid this problem. FLV Player lets you watch videos with uncommonly supported extensions, like the cell phone 3GP, the royalty free WEBM, audio files like AAC and FLAC, and a whole lot more. Once FLV Player has scanned your device’s storage, you just tap to watch your video. You can also swipe to increase the volume and the screen brightness, or swipe left and right to switch between tabs.
You don’t need a powerful device to run FLV Player, with the minimum requirements supporting even older devices. You just tap on the video you want to watch, and FLV Player will start playback. You can also find trending videos from around the net.
While FLV Player does a good job of playing back videos, besides the top and trending videos, there’s nothing really new to be found here, with generic settings.
Tags: flv player phones
Jul 29, 2016
FLV Player is the global standard for easily, freely and reliably viewing multimedia files on your Android phone or tablet.
• Quickly open all video files from your SD card, email, the web, or any app that supports sharing
• Easily control display brightness, aspect ratio and screen rotation
• Full hardware acceleration support for faster and smoother HD video playback
• Built-in powerful and intuitive multimedia files manager with automatic identification of all video files on your device
SUPPORTED MEDIA FORMATS
SUPPORTED NETWORK PROTOCOLS
• RTSP (RTP, SDP)
• HTTP/HTTPS progressive streaming
• HTTP/HTTPS live streaming
• HLS and DASH streaming
MINIMUM OPERATING REQUIREMENTS
• Android 2.3.3 or above
• 256MB of RAM or more
FLV Player for the Android Operating System is provided free of charge for personal use only.