Official mobile app for the 2014 Forbes Women's Summit
Power does not come in a one-size-fits-all package, and at ForbesWoman we are redefining what power means. Traditionally, power has been defined as the ability to effect change, but to be truly powerful today, one has to possess an entrepreneurial mindset, spirit, and approach.
Whether it’s leading a multinational firm focused on innovation, launching a startup solving a decades-old challenge, or spearheading a social movement that will improve the lives of millions, it’s all entrepreneurship. It defines every aspect of our lives. Hosted by Moira Forbes, this multi-generational gathering of influencers will forge partnerships, find solutions and take actions to make the world a better place.
Entrepreneurs don’t just come up with ideas. They make things happen.
Downloading the mobile app will allow users to:
- Browse agenda, participant and sponsor information.
- Follow what other people are saying in the live discussion.
- Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
- Connect with other attendees.
- Access location and speaker information.