by: FotoWare • 19
FotoWeb for Android allows you to search and preview content in your archives and set up Alerts (search agents) so you can be notified of new content in archives. You can also upload files from the Gallery on your device to any archive that you can access and add required metadata to the files in the process.
FotoWeb for Android can connect to any FotoWeb 7.0 SR6 or newer servers. You will be asked to specify a server connection on first startup, and you can change the server address and login credentials later in the Android’s Settings menu.
Follow the directions below to connect to FotoWare’s own demo server:
- Go to https://demo.fotoware.com/ and sign up for an account
- Start the FotoWeb app on your device
- Tap on Settings from the main screen. It will automatically open on first run.
- Change the Host name to https://demo.fotoware.com/
- Set your user name and password
- Finally, click on Sign in to connect.
That's it - you are now connected to the FotoWeb demo server.