Free music for YouTube: Stream
by: MWM - Best free music and audio apps for Android • 356.5K
Instead of charging you so you can stream your favorite songs, Stream: free music for YouTube lets you listen to songs already available for free on YouTube. All you need to do is search for your favorite artists, and start creating your own playlist. Once you’re ready, you can start playing the music in a pop-up video player that will even remain open on your device’s main screen. For music fans who love checking out new music styles, you can also discover music genres and check out the Top 10 songs in your country.
Stream works quite well, and the fact that it comes with its own pop-up video is quite handy, since the app doesn’t have to remain open all the time. This app also weighs much less than the actual YouTube app, at only 2.9MB.
It may take you a while to know how to add and queue up songs the first time you check it out, since there’s no tutorial included. There’s also no way to resize the pop-up video player, since it does remain on top of even other apps like your favorite messenger.
Tags: télécharger musique
May 20, 2016
You've been waiting for it...now it's here: THE free YouTube smart music player!
Stream gives you access to all of YouTube videos and lets you play them in a handy floating popup for a multitasking music listening experience.
Search your favorite artists, create your own playlists, discover new music genres and browse the daily Top Charts of your country, unlimited music streaming!
No need to download your songs anymore, you finally have a free YouTube player that lets you check your newsfeed or answer your messages while watching your favorite videos!
FLOATING POPUP PLAYER
- YouTube player: watch your videos in full screen or use the floating popup for multitasking
- Customize the size of the floating popup to your needs
- Move the floating popup player wherever you want on the screen
- Search among millions of YouTube music videos for free: smart search with suggestions
- Browse the daily Top Charts songs: USA, Brazil, UK...choose your Top!
- Access 100 music genres: Electronic, Soul, Hip-Hop, Reggae, Rhythm & blues, Disco, Jazz and more
- Discover our special radios: whether you want to sleep, party, concentrate or do some workout, there is a radio for you
- Start a radio from any video for hours of free music, no need to download your tracks anymore, get unlimited music streaming
- Access in a click a tab dedicated to your music wtih content you've recently watched and liked
- Enjoy simple one touch and drag & drop gestures to manage and listen to your music
PLAYLISTS & CURRENT QUEUE
- Create your own playlists
- Easily re-order your playlists with a simple drag and drop
- Share your playlists and the music you love with your friends
- Create your Stream account (through Facebook or Google+) to save and access your playlists from one device to another
- Directly import the playlists of your YouTube account on Stream
- Add songs and manage your current queue easily
- Set up to 3 widgets to access directly from your home screen :
- the Top Charts songs list
- the recently watched and favorites videos
- Customize your Stream experience with Themes: dark or light (free), gold, blue neon, or emojis world (in-app purchases)
- Schedule your music stop with the Sleep Timer feature: 5 min before bedtime? 10 min music break? Just choose, Stream will automatically stop when needed :)
- Battery Saver: automatically reduces the brightness to save your battery
Stream is a third party music streaming player app, not a downloader. It does not allow to listen to your own mp3.
All the content is provided by YouTube services.
Therefore, Stream does not have direct control over the content displayed.
"Please use the following link to report any content that may infrige copyrights: https://www.youtube.com/yt/copyright/
Stream is not a mp3 downloader."
You can stream and listen to unlimited songs but will not be able to download them. An internet connection is required (wifi or cellular data).
You will be asked to authorize two accesses within the app:
- one to allow Stream to modify the brightness of your device (for the Battery Saver)
- one to enable the floating popup player
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/streamplayerapp/
Join our Google Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/112124341645370249791
If you are experiencing any issues or have comments and suggestions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will do our best to help you!