by: Chris Brossard • 39
Send a hands free text (SMS) message with your voice.
- Minimize background noise (close windows, turn off music)
- Turn up the speaker volume
- Create an entry for the recipient with a phone number in your Contacts app
- Use a simple name (voice input cannot recognize complex names)
- To send a text message, tap on "Compose Message"
- When you hear "Speak contact name", speak the contact name
- When you hear "Contact found. Speak message", speak your message without a pause
- After your message is repeated back to you, say "yes" to send the message
- Requires cellular service and a connection to Google Services