[FREE]Winnie the Pooh[ONNBOOK]
by: 온북 - ONNBOOK • 101
[ Winnie the Pooh ]
Winnie-the-Pooh, also called Pooh Bear, is a fictional anthropomorphic bear created by A. A. Milne. The first collection of stories about the character was the book Winnie-the-Pooh (1926), and this was followed by The House at Pooh Corner (1928). Milne also included a poem about the bear in the children’s verse book When We Were Very Young (1924) and many more in Now We Are Six (1927). All four volumes were illustrated by E. H. Shepard.
(Hyphens in the character's name were dropped by Disney when the company adapted the Pooh stories into a series of features that became one of its most successful franchises.)
The Pooh stories have been translated into many languages, including Alexander Lenard's Latin translation, Winnie ille Pu, which was first published in 1958, and, in 1960, became the only Latin book ever to have been featured on The New York Times Best Seller list.
In popular film adaptations, Pooh Bear has been voiced by actors Sterling Holloway, Hal Smith, and Jim Cummings in English and Yevgeny Leonov in Russian.
*** [ Smart Point Reading ] ***
Apply the best reading solution “Smart Point Reading” to the smart phone for reading books effectively.
Smart Point Reading is the solution matching the Real Audio Book with the regular book to narrate the book with native actual voice not TTS.
This solution has been used in elementary schools in the US for reading comprehension and also adapting FPR(Finger Point Reading) technology used for the purpose of curing dyslexia. We developed this solution to help reading effectively with well concentration and help recognizing and understanding easily through the smart phone.
And the Smart Point Reading Solution contains Read Aloud Solution which is a Reading Assistant Program based on reports of “Read Aloud” recommended by NRP (National Reading Panel) in US to implement “Methodology of Effective Reading Solution” for the users to compare their recorded voices with audio books.
1. How to use smart point reading
- When you touch the screen, you can see the play button. Touch the play button to start
- While reading is processing, you can touch the sentence for 3 seconds then it will turn to start from that sentence.
- If you touch the screen one more time, the reading will stop
2. How to use E-book
- If you touch the screen around the play button, the play button will be off. (Hide)
- Click the image long zooming the image
- Click the word long – connecting to the online dictionary: if you push the save button, it will save in your vocabulary section (Menu Vocabulary confirm)
- Drag the left or right screen – changing the pages
- Click translation icon long on each page – translating to each country’s language (coming soon)
in which We Are Introduced to Winnie-the-Pooh and Some Bees, and the Stories Begin
Chapter One Two
in which Pooh Goes Visiting and Gets into a Tight Place
in which Pooh and Piglet Go Hunting and Nearly Catch a Woozle
in which Eeyore Loses a Tail and Pooh Finds One
in which Piglet Meets a Heffalump
in which Eeyore Has a Birthday and Gets Two Presents
in which Kanga and Baby Roo Come to the Forest, and Piglet Has a Bath
in which Christopher Robin Leads an Exposition to the North Pole
in which Piglet Is Entirely Surrounded by Water
Gives Pooh a Party, and We Say Good-bye
by Cyrell Tarin
Jul 17, 2014 | "Awesome"
I love this application. It is entertaining, educational and great for book readers.