by: alx5962 • 37
This app will only test if your device is able to sync with the Fuelband™ (1st gen only!).
- Pair your Fuelband on your Android device (unpair it first if it was already paired) but don't rename it! To pair it go to Bluetooth settings on your Android device, press scan and press at least 5s. on the Fuelband button.
- Launch this app and if everything is green it should work.
- Push the Fuelband button until SYNC is displayed. If it's ok, a message will be displayed and your device may vibrate. You need to wait at least 20s. between 2 syncs.
If your Fuelband is not detected:
- Unpair and pair the Fuelband
- Kill the app with the Android task manager and relaunch it.
- If it still doesn't work, your hardware is not supported.
This app is ONLY compatible with the 1st gen Fuelband!
This app may not work on your device as Android has a very wide range of bluetooth hardware but it was successfully tested on Nexus 5/7 and Samsung Galaxy S/Note series.
If you wish to beta-test / need help / give feedback please join this Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/116636400060010315679
This app is not affiliated with Nike™