Mountain Forecast Viewer
by: Topithecus • 41
Be prepared when travelling into the mountains and hills of the United Kingdom with this application which provides easy viewing of mountain weather forecasts from the Mountain Weather Information Service website http://www.mwis.org.uk on mobile devices.
* Swipe left and right to quickly move between daily forecasts for a region.
* Offline viewing of previously viewed forecasts when no internet is available. Great for those spending time in remote areas out of range from mobile network signals.
* Adjust the text size for comfortable viewing on your own device.
* Low graphics forecasts to help keep mobile data costs down.
* Supports moving to external storage such as SD-Card.
The weather forecasts produced by MWIS cover many hills and mountain areas of the UK including Ben Nevis, Snowdon and Scafell Pike. Useful content for those involved with outdoor activities such as hiking, biking and camping.
All forecast content is produced by MWIS.
This application does not serve adverts directly but at the time of publishing MWIS may place unobtrusive adverts within their forecasts. Topithecus receive no reward or incentive from visiting advertising links within these forecasts.