Gather - In Real Life is a social application for people who want to get together with friends and experience real hangouts. The application suggests ideas for hangouts but you can create your own and invite all those friends that you want to join.
The app makes the process incredibly simple and lets you all message each other and decide when is the best time for you all to hang out. This is a great idea to organize your groups of friends. Those that you meet to chill out, those that like to party, those who love to eat Japanese... whatever you decide is fine!
Check out your friends' public profiles in order to learn more about their interest and discover new plans that you maybe didn't know about. Board games? Dancing classes? Picnics? Anything is possible.
The design of the app is simply outstanding and the interface is clean and elegant. You won't have any issues whatsoever, as you can learn in about a minute how the app works. Creating hangouts and inviting your friends is also really easy to do and shouldn't take long.
Some people are reluctant to install another application when they can use WhatsApp, Facebook or Messenger for the same objective. This is a well-designed app, but maybe not unique enough. It's okay if you don't want to create an "official" event, but you still need to invite your friends to install the app.
Tags: gather in real life text message
by Ana , Appszoom
Sep 26, 2017
Invite and be invited to anything!
Gather is the easiest way to get together with friends. Stop chatting and have an experience. All you need is an idea.
Spend more of your time with friends. Use Gather to invite and be invited. Like texting but more lightweight, beautiful, and fun, you can send a Gather invite to anyone in your contacts list. They don’t have to download the app or visit clunky web sites to receive the invite.
With Gather you can also organize people by what you like to do with them.
Do you have activities you like to do with different sets of people? Like playing pick-up basketball, going out to see music, or playing board games?
- With Gather you can create an invite list for anything you like to do and add your friends, or share it on Facebook and your friends who are interested can join on their own. Then next time you want to see who is in all you have is press one button to invite the whole list.
- Any invite you create that is public goes on your profile so your friends can see what you like do to and join anything they are also interested in.
- You can also view your friends profiles and see what they like to do and join any that interest you!
Every time you open Gather, you’ll see new experiences you can have with friends.
Have an idea but you don’t want to force your friends into a group message?
- With Gather you can send an invite to friends and only if they say they are in will they join the chat.
Do you want to do something but you don’t want to make an official event out of it?
- Gather invites are designed to be light-weight and simple. An invite can be as simple as, “Let’s go to the movies” or “Who wants to hang out tonight?”. It can be as specific as, “Radiohead show tomorrow night at 10pm” or “Pick-up soccer Sunday at noon.”
Do you have a few extra tickets to an event but your not sure which friends can go?
- With Gather you can set a max limit on attendees (say two) and send an invite to 15 people and the first two who say they are in will get the tix!
In addition with Gather you can…
- Create invite lists of friends that can be collaborative and be shared on all social channels
- Group chat
- Create invite-only invites, friends of friends invites, or set a max limit on how many friends can join.
Don’t let your awesome ideas go unrealized. Get Gather.